Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
All those moving to Melbourne in Oct 2015 can communicate in this thread. Sharing of accommodation, job search any other mutual help can be discussed in this thread!

Enjoy Melbourne!:plane::plane::plane:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi Guys,
I am planning to travel to Melbourne by the end of September, I am still in the process of searching for a shared accomodation for my initial stay. Any leads will be appreciable.

·
Registered
135 Posts
i am planning to travel in september but i am unable to find a suitable accommodation. Can someone tell me which is the best place to stay while I am on a job hunting spree. by the way i am into system and Network engineering

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to move to Melbourne in October -2015, along with my wife. I would like to connect with similar couples moving in at similar timelines.

Do share your travel timelines & if possible accomodation plans.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi

All those moving to Melbourne in Oct 2015 can communicate in this thread. Sharing of accommodation, job search any other mutual help can be discussed in this thread!

Hi Raja,

Have you already moved, or planning to move.

·
Registered
43 Posts
hi guys

i will be moving to melbourne on 3rd November. let me know if we can connect together

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to move to Melbourne in October -2015, along with my wife. I would like to connect with similar couples moving in at similar timelines.

hi nikhil,

i will be moving to melbourne on 3rd november. however i dont have any dependants as am single. let me know if people travelling around that time can collaborate and help each other.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Planning to move to Melbourne on last week of November :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Hi Nikhil,

I am Ashwin. I am also planning to move to Melbourne in march 2016 with my wife and year old son.
Would love to connect. Request to PM you details.

Thanks
Ashwin

·
Registered
4 Posts

Hi Raja,

I am also moving to Melbourne in March 2016.Would love to connect. Request to PM your details so that I can connect. If you could add me to any whatspp group etc, that would also be great.

Thanks.
Ashwin

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am also thinking of moving to Mel in March or beginning of April and would be looking at sharing accommodations with people, at least till the time we all find solid work.

My first day here at the forum. What are the usual ways of contacting people?

I'm available on WhatsApp at 9555685401. Let's connect guys

1 - 13 of 13 Posts