Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

I am moving to lyon this monday, and I was wondering if there's anybody who could show me around a bit in lyon who has been through the same experience, so that I won't feel to lonely here at the beginning.

I am always in for a free visit of this beautiful city let me know
thanx

·
Administrator
51,279 Posts
I'm not anywhere near Lyon, but if you're feeling lonely after you move in, you can check out the AVF groups in Lyon. avflyonrhone - Espace de communication de l'AVF Lyon Rhône

The AVF in Lyon has a special group for young people and they do have activities evenings and weekends (which isn't always the case in some other AVFs). Like most associations in France, they shut down over the summer, but should be coming back to life next week or the week after.
Cheers,
Bev

G

·
thanx
I'm sure you'll get some takers if it's free for the guide... a tasty meal in one of Lyon's famous bouchons, or perhaps a diner spectacle at the Ane Rouge...a few beers... ;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi, I am in Lyon, but not currently...and would be happy to show you around a bit when I come back in mid September. I moved there last August, and it was a little lonely at first, but I came with my husband so that made it easier.

September is beautiful in Lyon, and into October too. Let me know if you still would like to tour around the city some then next month, and we can meet up!

Hi there

I am moving to lyon this monday, and I was wondering if there's anybody who could show me around a bit in lyon who has been through the same experience, so that I won't feel to lonely here at the beginning.

thanx

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, I am in Lyon, but not currently...and would be happy to show you around a bit when I come back in mid September. I moved there last August, and it was a little lonely at first, but I came with my husband so that made it easier.

September is beautiful in Lyon, and into October too. Let me know if you still would like to tour around the city some then next month, and we can meet up!
Sure that would be so cool. I am really excited. Actually I am also moving with my husband but I have no contacts here, I really hope we can meet in mid September and thankx a lot, I appreciate it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.