Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello we (family of 4 with 2 girls, 8 & 2) are moving to L'isle en Dodon in 11 days - not too far from Boulogne sur Gesse ( 50 mins southwest of Toulouse) & would love to meet up with other English speaking families in the area.
We are relocating from the Gold Coast in Australia - its a huge move & we are very excited but also a little nervous!
Kristina

·
Read Only
18,642 Posts
Hello we (family of 4 with 2 girls, 8 & 2) are moving to L'isle en Dodon in 11 days - not too far from Boulogne sur Gesse ( 50 mins southwest of Toulouse) & would love to meet up with other English speaking families in the area.
We are relocating from the Gold Coast in Australia - its a huge move & we are very excited but also a little nervous!
Kristina
It's a bit far for me and I'm not in your age bracket, but just wanted to say good luck and that I'm a Gold Coaster too :) (although I'm lucky as I have 3 nationalities, one of which is French). Yes, it is a huge move (and a vary long trip) - I pretty much only brought clothes and documentation with me and sold all of my furniture and lots of other stuff.

·
Administrator
50,428 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure how much luck we have in getting folks together face-to-face - particularly outside of a couple major cities. But we're available here online 24/7. (I'm living in the Ile de France, i.e. Paris, region and have only met up with a couple of forum members in person myself.)

So, what brings you to France?
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
3 Posts
Living in Toulouse

Kristina
Hi, I am living in Toulouse with my husband and we are here to help you with any question.

Regards

Camille

1 - 4 of 4 Posts