Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a year in sunny Cyprus (most of which has been enjoyable) I've decided for a variety of reasons it's not for me.
cl
Main reason for moving is well "romantic" in as much as during my time here I met someone who now lives in Germany and I'm now going to join here there.

I've booked (I hope) a passage on the Grimaldi Lines ferry for myself and my car and will be departing early June. I hope this question doesn't breach any forum rules but can anyone recommend a shipper who can move my "stuff" from here to there?

I haven't massive amount to move 5 boxed bikes, clothes, PC and HiFi (including a TV) stuff and a whole lot of cycles spares so very definitely not a container load.

So question could someone kindly point me in the right direction ?

G

·
Well after a year in sunny Cyprus (most of which has been enjoyable) I've decided for a variety of reasons it's not for me.
cl
Main reason for moving is well "romantic" in as much as during my time here I met someone who now lives in Germany and I'm now going to join here there.

I've booked (I hope) a passage on the Grimaldi Lines ferry for myself and my car and will be departing early June. I hope this question doesn't breach any forum rules but can anyone recommend a shipper who can move my "stuff" from here to there?

I haven't massive amount to move 5 boxed bikes, clothes, PC and HiFi (including a TV) stuff and a whole lot of cycles spares so very definitely not a container load.

So question could someone kindly point me in the right direction ?
Hope you know what you are doing. After 6 years in Germany I can tell you that life here is not very easy. And if you dont speak german it will be harder

Just a Question. From where to where will you go with Grimaldi Line?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope you know what you are doing. After 6 years in Germany I can tell you that life here is not very easy. And if you dont speak german it will be harder

Just a Question. From where to where will you go with Grimaldi Line?
From Limassol to Salerno and I myself have lived on an off for a number of years in Germany speak reasonable German and of course have a German partner so yes I think I probably do know what I'm doing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts