Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm considering moving to France for 6 months. I'm looking to live in Paris. I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to supplement my income.

Is it easy to find part time teaching jobs?
What kind of short term jobs are available?

Thanks so much!

·
Registered
39,060 Posts
Please tell us what kind of a passport you have, as our replies will depend a lot on it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please tell us what kind of a passport you have, as our replies will depend a lot on it.
I'm a Canadian citizen. I will be applying for a work holiday visa (2E), which allows me to travel in France and work to pay for my travel.

I'm looking for a way to pay for my stay while there. I have been looking into internships, but they seem to be few! I'm looking for work that's flexible, and will pay for some expenses.

·
Administrator
49,764 Posts
Alot of the school programs require internships of anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. The big advantage of hiring interns is that they can be paid little or nothing and they cost the employer nothing for social insurances.

What sort of teaching or short term jobs you might be able to find will depend on what training or other qualifications you have. Obviously, the more fluent your French the better off you'll be.
Cheers,
Bev

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.