Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

I've got order from my company to relocate me in Dubai begining of Feb 2010.
I'm now in big headach about the moving process and how the life going to be there.

I'm little bit concern more about the life there ?
is it easy to socialize in that community ?

and are there some places for hanging out and knowing new friends ?

·
Banned
598 Posts
You will be fine. Everyone worries when they make a big change. It will be what you make of it.

·
Banned
598 Posts
a year.
fantastic.
you have nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and what's the most place good for living in dubai ??
is there some special places for gathering of Europians or Americans ?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi Herculeis. The Community here is multicultural. is no such thing as Americans and Europeans. no matter where u chose to live, any area, people is people, have bad, have nice, not too nice. just like any country. the more people write about nationalities the more its sparkles racism. This country is great and giving you opportunity to work. just dont obey rules of this country and u will be well sorted here. all the best and good luck with yr move, and finding new friends here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Herculeis. The Community here is multicultural. is no such thing as Americans and Europeans. no matter where u chose to live, any area, people is people, have bad, have nice, not too nice. just like any country. the more people write about nationalities the more its sparkles racism. This country is great and giving you opportunity to work. just dont obey rules of this country and u will be well sorted here. all the best and good luck with yr move, and finding new friends here.

I'M just 1st time to be there and i heared lot of different opinions about it specailly that its hard to have new friends in this city.
any way , i think somehow its good that i register here so i can get introduced to new friends so we can hit the ground as soon as i arrive there. :)

·
Banned
598 Posts
Hercules you will be fine. You will find new friends with no problem, just keep a positive outlook on things. There arent any specific areas where expats life, like chunkykitty said we all live3 all over the place. so no matter where you live you will have a very diverse group of people to mingle with

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.