Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello world....my name is Micah I am 26 and I am starting to plan my move to Cape Town, SA. I joined here because i need a great deal of help. This will be my first move overseas and I am overwhelmed with everything that i need to do to fufill my dream.

I have started my visa process with a online company and I am waiting to hear back from them.

I have a couple questions that if answered will keep me focused on my goal.

1. Is it smart to use a company like an online company to apply for a long term visa or is there a better way?

2. Where is a good forum to look for jobs once my visa process is finished?

3. Where is a good forum to look for places to live in cape town?

4. What is some advice and tips to help me reach the goal of moving to cape town?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Hello world....my name is Micah I am 26 and I am starting to plan my move to Cape Town, SA. I joined here because i need a great deal of help. This will be my first move overseas and I am overwhelmed with everything that i need to do to fufill my dream.

I have started my visa process with a online company and I am waiting to hear back from them.

I have a couple questions that if answered will keep me focused on my goal.

1. Is it smart to use a company like an online company to apply for a long term visa or is there a better way?

2. Where is a good forum to look for jobs once my visa process is finished?

3. Where is a good forum to look for places to live in cape town?

4. What is some advice and tips to help me reach the goal of moving to cape town?
First things first.
Sort out the paper work first and then do the rest ( like where to live in Cape Town etc)

Have a look at the following information:

Working in SA: work permits - SouthAfrica.info

1 - 2 of 2 Posts