Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Big & Warm Hello to All the Fellow Immigrants targeting the South Australian Soil...:plane:

I have planned to move to Adelaide in the third week of August, 2015 & I am looking for guys who are planning for the same.

Please do let me if there is any one moving to Adelaide around the same time & we can try to figure the things out collectively.

Thanks,
KP

·
Registered
13 Posts
I also have same time frame to move to Adelaide. Kindly PM me or mail me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,

I am moving to Adelaide in 1st week of August.I will be staying with my family friend for 7 days and i will move on.Please share your number so that we can figure out something.

·
Registered
41 Posts
:D we are planning to move 3rd week as well. hopefully, it goes the way we planned. Else, will move 2nd week of September.

Regards,
Maria

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Yet again I need to remind you NOT to put any personal contact details on the forum. You have no idea who might contact you or why. This is an open forum - anyone can see what you are writing

·
Registered
69 Posts
My husband will be travelling to Adelaide in Sept 1st week from bangalore. I and the kids would join him in Oct. Have you made any progress on house or school search.

·
Registered
69 Posts
May be city of travel could also be added

1 - 10 of 10 Posts