Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Expats,

I am from Pune, India and moving to Sydney in last week of June 2015 for job hunt.

Is there anyone in this forum moving to Sydney from Pune/Mumbai during same period ? If yes, then please reply here or PM me so that we can connect and support each other in Oz.

regards,
tom

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I am in course of giving my PTE. Will update you once I get my result.

It would be great if you can share/ inbox me your mobile number.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hi, I am from pune too. Planning to be there by year end

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey....

That's great.... Could you please share your contact details so that we can discuss regarding the same.

Are you bachelor?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi I would be moving there in September hopefully. I am from Bangalore

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi,

I am in course of giving my PTE. Will update you once I get my result.

It would be great if you can share/ inbox me your mobile number.
Hi there, when is ur PTE?
I m from Mumbai. I have my PTE on 13th June.
I am waiting to complete my 5 years of work experience on 1st Aug, 2015.
Then i'll start all procedures.
How about you?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hey.... That's great.... Could you please share your contact details so that we can discuss regarding the same. Are you bachelor?
Yes, i am

Sent from my iPhone using ExpatForum

·
Registered
129 Posts
In which area of sydney would you book intial hotel/ rental

Any hotel hostel names in mind?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Alena / All..

As and when you decide to move to Sydney , let me know and I will guide you on accommodation and other options to settle down.

I have earlier stayed in Sydney recently till Jan on work engagement for an year and can advise help you all on dos and don't ..

At present I am awaiting SS from NSW having submitted fees and documents post EOI invite and based in Mumbai

Regards..

In which area of sydney would you book intial hotel/ rental

Any hotel hostel names in mind?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Tom,

I will be flying in Sydney by end of June, still have not booked my tickets and eagerly looking for a temporary accommodation to share with someone initially.
I stay in Thane, PM me if interested.

BR.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi

I am moving from Pune to Sydney in July 2015, and this is the first time I am going to Aus
I am looking for accommodation as well

Do let me know if there are any groups which I can join

Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi..

Average rental would be aud 200 / week in a sharing acco ( 2 people in a room).
The apartments are normally fully furnished including all utility bills , internet and you just need to carry your clothings.

Let me know if you need help or info and having stayed there I can connect you .

Regards..

Hi

I am moving from Pune to Sydney in July 2015, and this is the first time I am going to Aus
I am looking for accommodation as well

Do let me know if there are any groups which I can join

Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Alena / All..

As and when you decide to move to Sydney , let me know and I will guide you on accommodation and other options to settle down.

I have earlier stayed in Sydney recently till Jan on work engagement for an year and can advise help you all on dos and don't ..

At present I am awaiting SS from NSW having submitted fees and documents post EOI invite and based in Mumbai

Regards..
Hi,

Let's keep in touch. My case is similar to yours.

Waiting for NSW SS. I am from Mumbai too.

Regards

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, thanks

Are you also currently staying / planning to stay in such a place?

Also, have you written about the general accommodation rates or do you know any particualar property?

If you can share more details, I can decide on this

I would prefer staying in a group who are like me, i.e. got PR and looking for/got job

Regards

Hi..

Average rental would be aud 200 / week in a sharing acco ( 2 people in a room).
The apartments are normally fully furnished including all utility bills , internet and you just need to carry your clothings.

Let me know if you need help or info and having stayed there I can connect you .

Regards..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Tom,

I will be flying in Sydney by end of June, still have not booked my tickets and eagerly looking for a temporary accommodation to share with someone initially.
I stay in Thane, PM me if interested.

BR.
Good to hear that.

Even I am landing at the same time. Have sent you a PM, lets connect and discuss on shared accommodation.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Alena / All..

Regards..
Hi Niitin,

The ads in gumtree are mostly concerned with rentals available immediately or within a week and are difficult to rely on based on the ad. Please suggest if you have other options to secure an accommodation before landing there.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi all,
I am from Pune
Would be flying to Sydney tentatively in JULY 2015.
Would be glad to connect with you all.
Pls add me to your whatsapp groups/mailing lists

BTW, any idea of best flights to Sydney from Pune/ Mumbai?

Air India, Malaysian, Thai or Singapore?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone,

Im planning to visit Sydney by end of this month or early Aug ...Jus waiting to book my tickets once I secure initial accommodation preferably with girls that are working/searching for jobs and not family. I have not been successful in finding one yet...Guys could you please help?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi I would be moving there in September hopefully. I am from Bangalore
Hi,

Are you still moving in September or have you changed your plans? I am going in September

1 - 20 of 24 Posts