Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Me & my husband are moving to Cyprus later on in the year, we are thinking of going to Paphos. We'll be coming over for a holiday sometime in the summer & will be looking around for properties to rent then, work wise we'll wait until we are over there. we live in greece at the moment so we already know what to expect work wise & what its like in winter. what i would like to know is what areas in Paphos are best to live? we want somewhere near tourist spots & maybe busy nightlife in summer? my husband is a doorman so would be looking for work there.
also we have 2 scooters, should we sell them & buy new in cyprus or is it conveniant to bring them & drive them there?

thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,527 Posts
Hi
Me & my husband are moving to Cyprus later on in the year, we are thinking of going to Paphos. We'll be coming over for a holiday sometime in the summer & will be looking around for properties to rent then, work wise we'll wait until we are over there. we live in greece at the moment so we already know what to expect work wise & what its like in winter. what i would like to know is what areas in Paphos are best to live? we want somewhere near tourist spots & maybe busy nightlife in summer? my husband is a doorman so would be looking for work there.
also we have 2 scooters, should we sell them & buy new in cyprus or is it conveniant to bring them & drive them there?

thanks
If you want to be in the tourist areas you need to look at Kato(Lower) Paphos or Tombs of the Kings area.
However you ashould be aware that the jobs situation is not great, I know of several experienced doormen who have moved here and cannot find work in that industry. One has ended up driving a taxi and another I know of is still out of work after being here most of last summer and is now getting ready to go back to the UK.
I cant answer the question about your scooters as I have no idea how much they cost here but I am sure someone will be able to answer.

Veronica

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.