Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have already done a search and could not find a single name anywhere of a moving company that someone has used to get from the US to AUS. Can anyone who has made the move PLEASE tell me what moving company you used and how it went. I'm moving end of October and have already gotten quotes from multiple companies, but don't know who to go with. I've gone through the checklist of what makes a good moving company. Just want to know of some others that have been tried and trusted.

Thank you so much!

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
this has been discussed lots of times, hv u tried searching the forum with different key words, might help

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this has been discussed lots of times, hv u tried searching the forum with different key words, might help
Yes, the first few words of my post were "i have already done a search."

I've seen posts recommending ways to find a good moving company, but no specific companies from US to Australia were mentioned.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
i heard pickford is good. I am from India but some folks here have used them. Google has the solution to it all my friend :)
BTW, pickford is a UK company, not sure if they do US as well.

cheers
anj

·
Registered
8,429 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
I moved from SF to Melbourne last year and had a very good experience with Stevens International. They were the cheapest company we got a quote from, and everything went very smoothly. We had no surprise costs, the shipment arrived on time and everything arrived intact, including boxes of china. We got their name, as well as the others we got quotes from, from movingscam.com, where they had great reviews.

I hope that helps. Good luck with your move!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I moved from SF to Melbourne last year and had a very good experience with Stevens International. They were the cheapest company we got a quote from, and everything went very smoothly. We had no surprise costs, the shipment arrived on time and everything arrived intact, including boxes of china. We got their name, as well as the others we got quotes from, from movingscam.com, where they had great reviews.

I hope that helps. Good luck with your move!

yes!! that helps a lot. MOVINGSCAM!!!! I went to their website, and what a wealth of information. thank you thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
if you are Dubai resident, i suggest you to call Home Movers Dubai. They are best in their field having much experienced labor. They work with full responsibility. I also suggest this company because they are also offering affordable rates even they are top in quality services. When you call them you will see a quick response as well as quick services.
Home Movers Dubai numbers are 056 175 5700 | 050 674 7167.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts