Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have been rejected a 457 visa in the past... and have gone through a long appeal process.
Long story short, I have a trip home booked on the 20th June, but an AAT hearing a few days before... which is messy timing as I won't be on a visa that allows me to re-enter when I leave.
If I re-entered on an ETA I understand I can't work. Can I apply for a 457 again though?
Trying to find ways around this other than moving my flights...

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

·
Registered
23,955 Posts
Hi All,

I have been rejected a 457 visa in the past... and have gone through a long appeal process.
Long story short, I have a trip home booked on the 20th June, but an AAT hearing a few days before... which is messy timing as I won't be on a visa that allows me to re-enter when I leave.
If I re-entered on an ETA I understand I can't work. Can I apply for a 457 again though?
Trying to find ways around this other than moving my flights...

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
i think it will be better if you wait for the outcome of your AAT hearing and then post the question.
The members would be better informed to advise you.

Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a fair point, thank you :)
I just don't have time to wait until the decision from the AAT as I am meant to fly 3 days later.
Seems like my best option is to move my flights - at least that will give me more time to play with :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts