Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I'm starting to price and attempt to get quotes for movers. Are there any suggestions for Moving companies that you guys would recommend or had success with? I am hoping for less hassel at a reasonable price. So far I have talked to these:

Rainier OverSeas
Allied International
Express Cargo USA

If anyone has used them, i'd love some feedback. Or have some good company suggestions. I am moving several boxes of books and items and no furniture. I am suspecting the majority of my items would fill the back of a large pickup, maybe 1 or 2 times.

Also, techniques for moving. I am currently sorting and purging and repacking things in my storage that I will be taking. Is there a recommended way to pack things? I am mostly using new UHAUL boxes. I do have many things in plastic storage containers... but I wasn't sure if that was wise to use for any "moving" internationally.

Just seeking advice to prepare myself for the move! And I"d like as few migraines as possible!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.