Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All ,

Can anyone guide me to to reliable courier agency to shift about 30 kg from UK , london to Sydney to ASustralia .

thanks

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Hi All ,

Can anyone guide me to to reliable courier agency to shift about 30 kg from UK , london to Sydney to ASustralia .

thanks
Personally I would stick to the known brands for that much. You won't get much difference in pricing. I'd also use a credit card to pay, to increase the protection. Can't you ship it as checked luggage on your flight?

·
Registered
23,837 Posts
I have shipped from NZ to Australia and was swamped with paperwork at both ends

The clearing costs were also quite high

I realised that it would have been cheaper to dispose them in NZ and buy again in Australia although I was shipping from so close

You are shipping all the way from England so your costs will be much higher then mine

Seriously consider if you can buy these items in Australia rather then shipping all the way

Cheers

·
Registered
73 Posts
Personally I would stick to the known brands for that much. You won't get much difference in pricing. I'd also use a credit card to pay, to increase the protection. Can't you ship it as checked luggage on your flight?
As a newbie just don't worry about it.
You can get all major household for the same price.
Because in the end shipping and handling might be costlier option than just get new/ old ones here.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts