Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Every One.

I had applied in Sep 2008 in 175 MODL cat.

I lso get the file no in same time.

Can anyone tell me what is the future of MODL cat.

One more question is my occupation is in first CSL so am I eligible for CSL cat?

Too much Confusion.

:confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2:please suggest me what to do now?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hi Every One.

I had applied in Sep 2008 in 175 MODL cat.

I lso get the file no in same time.

Can anyone tell me what is the future of MODL cat.

One more question is my occupation is in first CSL so am I eligible for CSL cat?

Too much Confusion.

:confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2:please suggest me what to do now?
Hi Luckyboy,

What is your occupation?

Mat

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
first CSL as in? are u not in the current CSL? if not then u wont be on priority processing, they dont consider old lists when they process applications, its the current list which they consider. as for MODL, nothing can be said, theya re taking a new MODL in the coming month, which can be good news. u just applied, hold your horses, relax and enjoy your time with your relatives.

cheers
anj

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
first CSL as in? are u not in the current CSL? if not then u wont be on priority processing, they dont consider old lists when they process applications, its the current list which they consider. as for MODL, nothing can be said, theya re taking a new MODL in the coming month, which can be good news. u just applied, hold your horses, relax and enjoy your time with your relatives.

cheers
anj
Thanks for reply.
I am Metal Machinist.
I applied in Sep 2008.
So can you tell me how much time I have to wait.
What is the IELTS validity.
My file is paper base.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hallo lucky boy..........

Presently MODL is not taking by Diac.
Actually no one can say when it will starts.
Below is the reply given by DIAC for MODL classes.

Q11 My application does not fall into one of the priority categories. When can I expect to have my application finalised?

If your nominated occupation is not on the CSL and you have applied for an offshore GSM visa or intend to apply for an offshore GSM before the end of 2009, it is unlikely that your visa will be finalised before the end of 2012.
If your nominated occupation is not on the CSL and you applied for an onshore GSM visa or intend to apply for an onshore GSM before the end of 2009, it is unlikely that your visa will be finalised before the end of 2011.

But some people have explained that MODL is going to process in the comming time.
The Sugession is Either wait for MODL review or
The best option now avaliable is go for a EMployer Sponser Visa. It has No: one priority as per the new rule.
But recession making little difficulty to get Employer Sponser visa.
Thankyou.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts