Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

It seems the mistrale has moved North - we have had continuous high winds for days and there is no let up in sight. The place is as dry as a bone, no rain for weeks and that which was forecast never showed up.

Mind you, I'll take this over the snow & ice the UK has been having this Easter ;)

Cheers

·
Registered
197 Posts
Happy Easter

Hi,

It seems the mistrale has moved North - we have had continuous high winds for days and there is no let up in sight. The place is as dry as a bone, no rain for weeks and that which was forecast never showed up.

Mind you, I'll take this over the snow & ice the UK has been having this Easter ;)

Cheers
You too? We've also had high winds. Happy Easter to you and your wife.

Moon

·
Registered
154 Posts
You too? We've also had high winds. Happy Easter to you and your wife.

Moon
Yes, very dry and windy here in Chantepie near Rennes. The garden really needs rain, especially for the vegetables that we recently planted.

Just hope the rain will keep off until Tuesday - we have a classic car rally organised for the 9th
7è Rallye de PAPA35 - Passion Autos Prestiges & Anciennes

Perhaps we'd better get a famous British rain dance organised - a cricket match !!

Hope you all have a good Easter weekend

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Perhaps we'd better get a famous British rain dance organised - a cricket match !!

Hope you all have a good Easter weekend
I'll come & watch - have a good Easter.

Meteo says rain this afternoon and Monday :(

Cheers

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Light rain during the night in Chantepie - still got to water the veg patch !!!
I just watered all the new plants and now the Meteo says rain this afternoon, Monday & Tuesday :confused:

I think this is all about the old sailors joke about what to buy the weather man for Christmas - a window ;)

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.