Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My stupid agent made a mistake in my visa application in the question

"Does the applicant have any dependent family members not travelling to Australia who are not Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents?" and set to "NO". I think it should be "Yes" because they will not be migrating with me.

I am married and have family members (Wife and Two Kids) which are totally depend on me. Can you guys advise me what should I do with that? How can I update the visa application and I have heard that after the submission of the application you cannot update the information. I am so much worried about that. :confused:

·
Registered
303 Posts

"Does the applicant have any dependent family members not travelling to Australia who are not Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents?" and set to "NO". I think it should be "Yes" because they will not be migrating with me.

I am married and have family members (Wife and Two Kids) which are totally depend on me. Can you guys advise me what should I do with that? How can I update the visa application and I have heard that after the submission of the application you cannot update the information. I am so much worried about that. :confused:
Hello,

Just fill the form 1022 (Notification of change) and upload it on evisa indicating the changes you are making to your application.

Kind Regards
Vincent

Reactions: bhashmi

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

Just fill the form 1022 (Notification of change) and upload it on evisa indicating the changes you are making to your application.

Kind Regards
Vincent

Thanks, I would talk to him and upload the form 1022 with the correct information.

·
Registered
90 Posts

Hi Bhashmi,

Just make sure, I think you should submit form 1023 (for incorrect information) not the 1022 (for change in detail).
As this is not a change in your status or detail rather a mistake or incorrect information is provided. So I think you need submit a form 1023.

Reactions: mithu93ku

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Hi Bhashmi,

Just make sure, I think you should submit form 1023 (for incorrect information) not the 1022 (for change in detail).
As this is not a change in your status or detail rather a mistake or incorrect information is provided. So I think you need submit a form 1023.
Yes, you are right. :hat:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts