Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I added my father as a non-migrating dependent member in my application.

For him, under "organize your medical..." for one question asking about diabetes I mentioned yes and filled the text box with his diabetes details like taking prescribed medicine (but no medicine information)

For the last question ("Are you taking any prescribed pills or medication....), I unfortunately missed that question and marked as NO.

When I reached hospital to under go medical examination I asked my father to carry the medicines he is taking for diabetes.

During medical examination the doctor noticed this and he manually corrected the answer to YES from NO and entered the medicine names in to the form (print out).

But this information is not updated in the eMedical client.

So my question is will this be okay to not making any changes in the eMedical form now and everything will go smoothly (particularly on this part) or I need to do something to provide the correct information to DIBP .

If that is required and there is a way please let me know, as am worried that this will not affect my application in any way.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Mention the mistake clearly and in form 1023 for your father and get it signed from him. Upload the same; for me I too did the same.

All the very best!!

Reactions: JonDoe

·
Registered
187 Posts
Mention the mistake clearly and in form 1023 for your father and get it signed from him. Upload the same; for me I too did the same.

All the very best!!
Yes thats the best Do this IMMEDIATELY. The sooner it is the more convinced the CO will be with your intention. I do not think this should cause any issues.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

All the very best!!
Thanks for providing your valuable suggestion.

For form 1023 there is this section - Your Details - here do I need to provide my details as am the primary applicant or do I need to mention my father's details for whom the correct information needs to be provided

for Question - 12 The incorrect information provided was on:
visa application
passenger card
form 1022 Notification of changes in circumstances

Out of the above mentioned 3 options which one needs to selected as the correction has to be done on eMedical information.

"Mention the mistake clearly" - after filling form 1023 where else I need to mention the mistake.

·
Registered
253 Posts

For form 1023 there is this section - Your Details - here do I need to provide my details as am the primary applicant or do I need to mention my father's details for whom the correct information needs to be provided

[skksundar] I believe You have to provide your Father's details as its his medical form which has incorrect answers

visa application
passenger card

Out of the above mentioned 3 options which one needs to selected as the correction has to be done on eMedical information.
[skksundar] Mark it as VISA application.

"Mention the mistake clearly" - after filling form 1023 where else I need to mention the mistake.

[skksundar] Questions 13 and 14 are the ones you need to mention the incorrect and correct details.
Answers inline.

Members, verify if the answer for question 1 is correct.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did you get the visa for your father?

visa application
passenger card

Hi,

Did your father got the VISA after you have filled form 1023? I have done the same mistake hence wish to know the procedure.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts