Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Nearly finished getting docs ready to send off for spouse visa app.

My previous employer has tried to send my payslip for last year July for the past few weeks but it hasn't arrived..
Is there anyway around this as I am applying for Category B (12 months payslips proving income).. The payment is shown on my bank statement in July however I haven't got the payslip to prove this.

Will this be a massive issue?

I will otherwise have to get a courier or my mother to drive to the office and pick this up in person.

Thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thought so its so annoying that some people can be so incompetent at sending things through the post! :(

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well they were sending it off to my old address so all has been sorted and it'll be here tomorrow! Also got my new company payslip and employment letter so all I need to do is get bank statements and we're ready to go!

Do people generally print their statements off and then go to the branch to get them stamped?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Joppa/Nylon,

My company is called cogent however the entry on our bank statements shows a name which is subsidiary of our company as we are a European branch.
Would that be a issue? The payslip shows cogent but the payment into my account shows Lamdinet?
The totals are exactly the same and the payment date is exactly the same also.
Will this be an issue?
Should my boss re-write my employment letter to confirm that these two companies are the same or will they be able to work that out?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.