Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have planned my Flrm spouse visa extension in February with combine incomes of me and my wife under category A.things are going good but last week I booked 5 holidays which are paid holidays. But I have not received pay slip nor pay in my bank account. As I am a Agency worker in a food factory and am getting my pay weekly. I receive pay slip by email. Now I am really worried because Home office is very strict these days. One missing pay slip will ruine all my future. Can some one please help me what is my options now.thanks

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'd chase the agency up and find out where the pay has gone and whether it has been paid or not.

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
I agree, you really must submit all payslips in the period, so chase up the agency. Even if it's paid late, it will still count, but should be explained in the employer letter.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am trying my best to get something from Agency. But thinking about the worst if they don't pay me then what should I do.can I change my job? My visa is due to expire on 14th of April 2018. Then have to go for Category B. But in Category B. I can't be able to provide 52 pay slips because 2 to 3 weeks I did not worked. I am really confused.

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
You don't need to provide exactly 52 payslips under category B, you just need to show that you've made more than 18,600 in the past twelve months. If you're missing payslips then it would be risky to apply under Category A where you're expected to be paid regularly.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok thanks dear. I do minimum wage job which are easy to find. So if I do a second job which is also in my hand in an other factory can I combine both my incomes ? Regarding second job will be less than six months? Because visa is exparing on 14th of April.And not combining wife income.

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
Yes, you can combine a second job, but if you haven't worked for BOTH jobs for over 6 months, then you must apply via Category B, which means you must have made more than £18,600 in the past twelve months, and you must currently be making at least £18,600

However, I thought your specific issue was that your agency hasn't paid you for holiday time? You should really follow up on that. Not getting paid for time you are owed is a big problem. I know you are looking at alternatives, but it would really be best if you could sort this with your employer.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/work/rights-at-work/pay/problems-getting-paid/

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks a lot .Good thing is that today I got my pay slip and I got my missing holidays pay as well in this pay slip. Now only issue remain is getting a later. Should I try to get a letter from Agency right now or ask them to mention this in the employer letter when I got one from them near my visa application.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Thanks a lot .Good thing is that today I got my pay slip and I got my missing holidays pay as well in this pay slip. Now only issue remain is getting a later. Should I try to get a letter from Agency right now or ask them to mention this in the employer letter when I got one from them near my visa application.
Mentioning it in the employment letter should be fine & make sure you get it signed from them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.