Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I want to know the minimum courses we have to study in Australia as an International student for Master Degree course to be eligible for applying for PR or TR? Some say that we have to study at least 3/4 courses per semester for a Two years Master degree course for being eligible for TR or PR.
Even some say that we have to complete 120+ credit for being eligible for PR or TR.

I am doing Master in Electrical Engineering (2 years course) and my curriculum contains 2 courses per semester. So I am really concerned that after completing my graduation whether I will be able to apply for PR, TR or not.

Please share your knowledge.

Thanks

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi All,

I want to know the minimum courses we have to study in Australia as an International student for Master Degree course to be eligible for applying for PR or TR? Some say that we have to study at least 3/4 courses per semester for a Two years Master degree course for being eligible for TR or PR.
Even some say that we have to complete 120+ credit for being eligible for PR or TR.

I am doing Master in Electrical Engineering (2 years course) and my curriculum contains 2 courses per semester. So I am really concerned that after completing my graduation whether I will be able to apply for PR, TR or not.

Please share your knowledge.

Thanks
You need to complete at least 96 weeks of study in no less than 16 months to be eligible for post-study work VISA. It doesn't matter how many courses you study per semester.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts