Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any kind of docs CO can request ? other than military discharge paper ? I have already sent that one.

in form 80 I stated that I didnt receive any specific training for explosive materials but dont know If CO can ask additional docs.

appreciate if anyone can provide his experience for similar cases.
:target:
:flame:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Is there any kind of docs CO can request ? other than military discharge paper ? I have already sent that one.

in form 80 I stated that I didnt receive any specific training for explosive materials but dont know If CO can ask additional docs.

appreciate if anyone can provide his experience for similar cases.
:target:
:flame:
Hello mate,

I am an ex-military 189 applicant. I attached my discharge papers. You are also required to attach a military discipline record (if not included on your papers). That is about it. The perennial advice for you to attach these first rather than wait for the CO to ask still stands.

In the past for Aussie visitor visas, it has meant that mine have taken longer to be awarded than the norm because I have obviously ticked the boxes for having received military training etc.

Hope that helps, any other questions just shout!

Reactions: bulop

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello mate,

I am an ex-military 189 applicant. I attached my discharge papers. You are also required to attach a military discipline record (if not included on your papers). That is about it. The perennial advice for you to attach these first rather than wait for the CO to ask still stands.

In the past for Aussie visitor visas, it has meant that mine have taken longer to be awarded than the norm because I have obviously ticked the boxes for having received military training etc.

Hope that helps, any other questions just shout!
thanks for the answer.

I dont have any military discipline record.
I ve just served 6 months, it was compulsory military training. discharge paper is the only thing I received.

another thing is I was in Northern Cyprus. There is no such country as Northern Cyprus due to political conflicts as it is recognised as Cyprus only. But in my official papers it says Northern Cyprus so I stated country as Northern Cyprus, dont know if this will affect the process.

once again thanks for feedback.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts