Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear friends,
I am determined to migrate to Australia. I got my evaluation done with one of the agencies in Bangalore and they mentioned that I qualify for applying for a work permit.However they are now asking me to deposit 70K (rs) for the visa process. A friend of mine suggested me not to waste money and instead do the process myself. I find this as a good idea.

I am sure many would have asked this question before and would have been answered. However, considering the new visa laws and regulations, I would be grateful if you could guide me in going through the process.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Dear friends,
I am determined to migrate to Australia. I got my evaluation done with one of the agencies in Bangalore and they mentioned that I qualify for applying for a work permit.However they are now asking me to deposit 70K (rs) for the visa process. A friend of mine suggested me not to waste money and instead do the process myself. I find this as a good idea.

I am sure many would have asked this question before and would have been answered. However, considering the new visa laws and regulations, I would be grateful if you could guide me in going through the process.
The forum members and moderators here are very helpful and provide guidance to the best of their knowledge.If your case isn't too complicated , I'd suggest you to go on your own , without taking the services of an agent.

Best of luck for your application.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Dear friends,

How can a migration agent give you work permit in Australia? do you have a job offer from Australia? It is Australian companies who needs to sponsor you for a work permit and not these agencies.

·
Registered
255 Posts
sanjayneogi said:
Dear friends, I am determined to migrate to Australia. I got my evaluation done with one of the agencies in Bangalore and they mentioned that I qualify for applying for a work permit.However they are now asking me to deposit 70K (rs) for the visa process. A friend of mine suggested me not to waste money and instead do the process myself. I find this as a good idea. I am sure many would have asked this question before and would have been answered. However, considering the new visa laws and regulations, I would be grateful if you could guide me in going through the process.
U can do the process yourself.. Please go thru the sticky thread 'thinking of emigrating' in this forum. Then come back with questions.

Sent from my iPhone using ExpatForum

·
Registered
350 Posts
This "agent" seems like a scam to me. As far as I know work visas are given per invitation of prospective employers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts