Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:):confused:

Hi
Anyone want to share inf about how long they have waited for a reply of any kind from an agent?
we have contacted some but as yet have had no replies and i dont want to go again as im sure there will be some kind of waiting list....? :eek:
i can be patient ( think!) but just wondered about other people experiences and also,
how much were you charged for the initial consultation?

thanks in advance
Claire:)

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Our initial consultation was free and I wouldn't expect to pay until I had signed up for an agent.

How have you contacted them? If it's by email then call them to make sure that they received your email. If they are in Australia be aware that this is holiday season at the moment.

Regards,
Karen

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Karen

Em group was through the internet, like a mini interview, end of dec, prob just me being impatient , ;)
and the others were through the forum,the three that are reccomended, i clicked on their name,view public prof, then left a visitor message......
ill give it a while longer i suppose, just at a bit of a loose end and need one about now!
regards
claire

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
its best to call and speak to them.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Yep, I definitely wouldn't leave the first contact to an email....you can't beat a good old conversation - plus no waiting!!!! Mind you I'm useless at waiting, I'm so impatient!!!!!!

Dolly

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi there we are in the same stage at the mo. of just starting off, but must say i went through and seen who was registered as MIA or MARA and put in where i lived to find agents that was local to myself in Uk in which i feel abit more comfortable with as can have a better sense with, We contacted a few via telephone and run throught some basic issues and i gathered some general info from but they both sent some info. throught to us via e-mail within 2-3 hours to have a look at.

try calling and get a feel with who you are then going to be dealing with !!!, but by no means no expert [email protected] wanting any info and advice as possible from anyone regarding anything as new paths and jobs seem to be changing from the require demand list etc.

Good luck and hope you get some results soon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts