Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling all Pakistanis moving to/living in Sydney

Hi guys,
I was thinking it would be nice to stay in touch. We could help each other out in emergency situations or finding initial accommodation etc.
What you say?

·
Registered
74 Posts
yeh i want to move in Sydney tooo.......and want to know how to start life there after arrival. are you there now a days?

·
Registered
760 Posts
Hi guys,
I was thinking it would be nice to stay in touch. We could help each other out in emergency situations or finding initial accommodation etc.
What you say?
Absolutely fabulous idea and we should rather initiate a social group over here.

Thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cutenice62 said:
yeh i want to move in Sydney tooo.......and want to know how to start life there after arrival. are you there now a days?
No but I will be moving in a couple of months.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
So if anyone is interested in getting in touch before or after their arrival in Sydney PM me their contact details (email/skype etc.) and say hi in this thread also :)

EDIT: I will share your details with only the people who say hi in this thread (please do not post your contact details in the thread, PM them to me)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Moving to sydney in Ocotober/November 2013

I was jus wondering if someone who has recently moved or is planning to move to sydney in the last week of october or first few weeks of november 2013.

We will be arriving on 31st Inshallah. Lets make it a connecting point.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I was jus wondering if someone who has recently moved or is planning to move to sydney in the last week of october or first few weeks of november 2013.

We will be arriving on 31st Inshallah. Lets make it a connecting point.
Planning to move next year InshAllah. Are you moving with family ? How you managed initial accommodation? gumtree , airbnb or any other sites?

G

·
Do u hv any better idea in this regard? Please let us know... Your suggestion would certainly be very useful?
I've seen meet ups arranged on lots of the boards. No personal details are then needed until you have met face to face and are sure some scammer isn't taking your details from a forum.

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
When we see personal details on the forum we remove them as they encourage scammers, spammers and suchlike. Not only does everyones inboxes become filled, but our forum gets hit too

Jo xxx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Let us make asocial group of all the Pakistanis in Sydney.... Please leave professions, date of arrival and other similar details to develop such a database.

Hi cutehailian, I plan to make initial entry in a month. Please PM me so that we can share our share info and later possibly our contacts in sydney to expand and branchout.

I am planning to make initial entry in a month. pls PM ... anyone whos already there or wants to bunchup :)

Hi, this thread is abit old but just in case if anyones available to share, please PM me. I plan to land this month (november) in Sydney.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Guys I am also in..my medicals has just been finalized...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Perhaps... if you guys can arrange exchange of your personal details in some other boards like fb or you could even join/create a group there... so you don't exactly have to add as friends and still can exchange your details in private... that should work? .. no?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts