Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,
Pardon me if this question looks so amateur, but actually the chennai.diplo.de page confused me. I am planning to apply for job seekers visa in a few days. And was just wondering if there is two different sub categories for job seekers visa? namely Short and long stay job seekers ? Please clarify this for me, if anyone could.

Thank you
Karthik

·
Registered
17 Posts
Dear all,
Pardon me if this question looks so amateur, but actually the chennai.diplo.de page confused me. I am planning to apply for job seekers visa in a few days. And was just wondering if there is two different sub categories for job seekers visa? namely Short and long stay job seekers ? Please clarify this for me, if anyone could.

Thank you
Karthik
Hi,
Schengen visa is for 3 months where as job seeker visa is for 6 months, As far as my knowledge I dont think there's any diversion in job seeker visa. Its whole for 6 months of duration. I think I have answered to your question.

Regards,
Nitin

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
Schengen visa is for 3 months where as job seeker visa is for 6 months, As far as my knowledge I dont think there's any diversion in job seeker visa. Its whole for 6 months of duration. I think I have answered to your question.

Regards,
Nitin
hey nitin
Thanks for your reply. I have attached a pdf file in this post please do open it and check the title. its the checklist that was released by Chennai consulate in September 2012, i know its not the recent one, but this is the one that is available in the website. kindly do check this and let me know what you think

Regards
Karthik

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts