Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
merry xmas and a happy new year to everyone on the forum :clap2:
and let's all hope 2010 is a great year for all :love: tina n shaun

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Thanx hun!! We've done the pressie unwrapping, my children are spoilt brats!! - so am I LOL a new phone, clothes, perfume, a beautiful book that was written by my older girls about my family, with old photos of us all, which had me sobbing my heart out it was sooooo wonderful......

Now christmas lunch has been postponed cos the sink has blocked!!!! So the men in the house have sprung into action and women and children are keeping out of the kitchen while they sort it!!!!

Jo xxxx

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx hun!! We've done the pressie unwrapping, my children are spoilt brats!! - so am I LOL a new phone, clothes, perfume, a beautiful book that was written by my older girls about my family, with old photos of us all, which had me sobbing my heart out it was sooooo wonderful......

Now christmas lunch has been postponed cos the sink has blocked!!!! So the men in the house have sprung into action and women and children are keeping out of the kitchen while they sort it!!!!

Jo xxxx
soundswonderful
us well i came out with flu this morning and tina has the trots lol
so we are both in bed feeling sorry for each other have a great xmas all of you

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
I hope everyone had as good a christmas as I've had! I have the best family in the world and we've had such a wonderful time and its not over yet!

jo xxx

·
Registered
378 Posts
merry xmas and a happy new year to everyone on the forum :clap2:
and let's all hope 2010 is a great year for all :love: tina n shaun
have a good one. lets have better health next year. how is your move to spain coming, I am way out of toutch. best wishes griz

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
have a good one. lets have better health next year. how is your move to spain coming, I am way out of toutch. best wishes griz
Nice to "see" you again, Griz!! Sorry to hear about Benji, but hope he's on the way to a full recovery...:love:

and the same to you Shaun and Tina! Hope there's something good on the box.

Strav - you're a big kid! An X-box indeed!!!

Me, well, I'm just waiting for my parents to arrive - OH has gone to the airport to collect them, and I'm busy cooking Christmas Lunch Mark II - nothing but eating and drinking here!!:D

Anyway, have a wonderful time everyone - no doubt it'll be the Resolutions List next....definitely cut down on the eating and drinking (it's just here in Spain they do it so damn well!!):D

xxx

·
Registered
22,369 Posts
All the best for 2010 everyone.
I will make three wishes at the stroke of midnight on December 31st...a stronger £, higher UK interest rates ......and world peace:):)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.