Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I've been living in Alhaurin el Grande for a few weeks and still didnt really meet a lot of people. Probably also because my Spanish is just not there :) Saw some posts for Malaga and Marbella, wich are not too far (so thats okay), but it would also be nice to maybe meet some people nearby. Im 25 y/o, girl.

Also looking for a Spanish course. Preferrably 2/3 meetups a week. Anyone suggestions?

Hasta luego! :)

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Check out the ads sections in the free local papers. All kinds of groups and people advertise in them...

·
Registered
915 Posts
Hi guys,

I've been living in Alhaurin el Grande for a few weeks and still didnt really meet a lot of people. Probably also because my Spanish is just not there :) Saw some posts for Malaga and Marbella, wich are not too far (so thats okay), but it would also be nice to maybe meet some people nearby. Im 25 y/o, girl.

Also looking for a Spanish course. Preferrably 2/3 meetups a week. Anyone suggestions?

Hasta luego! :)
It's worth checking with your Ayuntamiento, some have free courses running. Ours certainly does

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks you all for the great suggestions!

@jojo, love horses so im going to try that out there, wouldnt hurt to make a nice trip through the country on the back of a horse :)

@pesky wesky I'm trying to look it up on the municipality site: Ayuntamiento de Alhaurín el Grande but I can't find it somehow. Do you happen to know where I can find the info about the courses online (like when, where, prices etc.)?

·
Registered
238 Posts
There are a whole variety of facebook pages catering for folk in the AEG,Coin area------whats going on.events etc etc. Try ´Whats on in Coin and surrounding areas´and take it from there! Something to suit everyone......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts