Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

just wanted to check do you need to send something to DIAC after your medicals are done ? All i got is the receipt and afaik the medicals will directly go to DIAC by the examiners... My medicals were done on 9th Feb but i don't see it updated in the inquiry report and they are yet outstanding there.

PCC will be done by Saturday as well so will post that on Monday.

thanks.

My Timelines:

13-NOV-2009 : DIAC Application Filed - 175 Independent
03-FEB-2010 : CO Allocated
09-FEB-2010 : Medicals Done
22-FEB-2010 : PCC will be submitted .... hopefully.

·
Registered
233 Posts
pcc : u can scan it and send it via email or upload it, if ur application is e-application...no need to send via post

medicals :medical report will be directly send to DIAC from hospital, but u can also scan the receipt which u have and send it in the mail

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, so if i understand correctly, sending medical receipt is purely optional unless you see that its still pending after 28 days ? The medical examiner printed wrong name on my list and made manual changes so i'm not sure how credible it would look if i try to send it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
But you have the option to send it by DHL, but with extra fees.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But you have the option to send it by DHL, but with extra fees.
hmm weird as I didn't know it and they just told me that they'll send it themselves ... what do you guys recommend, should i just let it go and let them send meds or ask examiners to hand me over those.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Meds are sent directly by the examiner. You need not bother. Mail teh scan copy of the receipt to the CO as a proof that the medicals have been done. Dont bother with the changes made on the same. They will get in in a week ten days post meds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts