Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

The trouble and process to get PR is not ending; I went for medicals yesterday with Panel doc and I have recieved a call from the doctor saying they have detected sugar in urine and I have repeate the test again.

I will try my best to avoid the sugar in 2nd time but I am scared now.......The process has taken lot of my time and money too :)

Can't accept to get ditched at the final stage......

Regards,

Amit

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hi Folks,

The trouble and process to get PR is not ending; I went for medicals yesterday with Panel doc and I have recieved a call from the doctor saying they have detected sugar in urine and I have repeate the test again.

I will try my best to avoid the sugar in 2nd time but I am scared now.......The process has taken lot of my time and money too :)

Regards,

Amit
Amit.....
No need to worry as your visa is not going to get rejected because of sugar in blood.
Only rejection will occur in medicals due to diseases like TB, HIV, Heparates B etc.
You go and meet the doctor and see what he says.
..................................................................................................................................
TRA Positive September 2007
IELTS Pased January 2008
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Received File no: November 2008
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Waiting for Visa.???
Instead of granding Visa Job verification came. So having sleepless nights.....

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi Folks,

Regards,

Amit
cool man... no probs even if u have diabetes... i believe docs are not suppose to give u the status of report... is he asking more money from u?

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Doctors cannot say whether you pass or fail the medical for immigration purposes but they do have to tell you if they find something.

As already mentioned they don't tend to turn people down for diabetes.

Good luck with your second test.

Regards,
Karen

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi, My 14yr old daughter is diabetic, insulin dependant. She passed her medicals without any problems, 1st time. I wouldn't worry if I was you as hopefully it won't mean anything but if it does you will just need to to get some further reports of the treatment that your Dr has prescribed, ie insulin/tablets.

xx Satty:love:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Great!! Good Luck :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts