Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm just wondering what are the Medical tests that I need to take for the 189 Visa. My agent asked me to take all the tests except syphilis test but one of my friend took only medical examination 501, chest x-ray 502, HIV 707. Which is okay?
Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hey guys, I'm just wondering what are the Medical tests that I need to take for the 189 Visa. My agent asked me to take all the tests except syphilis test but one of my friend took only medical examination 501, chest x-ray 502, HIV 707. Which is okay?
Thanks in advance

Hi

YOu need to generate HAP ID using "My Health Declarations" in immiaccount. Then you need to take appointment at registered panel clinic in your area.

You just cant go to any clinic and then get tests done yourself.

Do above steps and then go to panel clinic. They'll do all the required tests. For 189, they are X-Ray, Blood Test, Urine Test and physical body exam.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi

YOu need to generate HAP ID using "My Health Declarations" in immiaccount. Then you need to take appointment at registered panel clinic in your area.

You just cant go to any clinic and then get tests done yourself.

Do above steps and then go to panel clinic. They'll do all the required tests. For 189, they are X-Ray, Blood Test, Urine Test and physical body exam.

But the thing is when i tried to book an appointment with bupa, they’re asking to choose the tests.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Thanks in advance

I have seen your post about BUPA.
Generate HAP ID first. In the letter they would have mention what all the tests required. Once you have the list book the same in BUPA

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have seen your post about BUPA.

Generate HAP ID first. In the letter they would have mention what all the tests required. Once you have the list book the same in BUPA

Sure will do, thanks anamica

1 - 8 of 8 Posts