Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,
Just wondering have many of you booked DBS take your Medicals after submitting your 176 before CO allocated to your file??!

If so do we just print the 2 forms off our application and bring to medical appt and they send them back with results??

I understand u must validate visa 12 months from date of medical so we're not worried as we hope to go September this year.

Any advice would be great folks!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Take printed forms, two passport size photographs and original passport to the clinic. That should suffice. If the clinic has eHealth system they would directly upload into the system or else they will send it through courier. In any case results will not be shown to you.

Once medicals reach visa processing center(Or Health System) a line will be added in your system that medicals received along with date.
This is how it worked with me...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yes, we can do it before CO gets assigned....I have seen many forum members doing it and getting grants. Even i took the appointment before CO got assigned, but CO was assigned before i did medicals :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
bigmaccers31 said:
Thanks so much. Is it ok to do them before we have our CO do you reckon??
Absolutely no issues if one does medical before CO allocation. I did the same. I did family medicals on March 31, reports reached there on April 3 and got CO on April 4. So my CO referred the report on same day to medical team.

·
Registered
169 Posts
bigmaccers31 said:
Thanks eagles eye, going to book meds tomorrow. When did you lodge your visa app? Is it a 176?
Yes, it was 176 NSW SS. I lodged it on March 17, 2012, got CO on April 4 and got visa grant on April 23rd and received the email from CO on April 30.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.