Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have got my ACS assessment done.

I have a query regarding the medicals. In order to submit EoI, I and my wife have to undergo the medicals. My wife is expecting. So she will not be able to undergo the xrays.

So do I have to wait till she delivers and then submit EOI for wife and baby ? or can I still submit an EOI now for both of us and add baby's application later on?

I am confused as to how to go ahead. Can somebody please guide?

Thanks,
SNCJ

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Hi,

I have got my ACS assessment done.

I have a query regarding the medicals. In order to submit EoI, I and my wife have to undergo the medicals. My wife is expecting. So she will not be able to undergo the xrays.

So do I have to wait till she delivers and then submit EOI for wife and baby ? or can I still submit an EOI now for both of us and add baby's application later on?

I am confused as to how to go ahead. Can somebody please guide?

Thanks,
SNCJ
Hello SNCJ,
First of all, Congratulations to both of you ! :)
I see no problem to submit your EOI and VISA application while your wife is expecting !
When you are in medicals stage , you can inform your Case Officer (CO) about your wife's pregnancy. CO then would stop your visa processing till the baby is born!
- You will definitely be benefited by submitting your visa application; not only by time consuming but also from restless changes of visa fees and laws!
Good Luck!
Regards ,
Mithu

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi Dear Mithu

Hello SNCJ,
First of all, Congratulations to both of you ! :)
I see no problem to submit your EOI and VISA application while your wife is expecting !
When you are in medicals stage , you can inform your Case Officer (CO) about your wife's pregnancy. CO then would stop your visa processing till the baby is born!
- You will definitely be benefited by submitting your visa application; not only by time consuming but also from restless changes of visa fees and laws!
Good Luck!

Regards ,
Mithu
Please answer my query..
I need ur help in my following situation. thanks in advance
Now a days i m preparing my self to apply for a 489 visa class as i had got an invitation las week.
Actually i m jobless since last year and want to move Aust without any delay.
Sencdly i am not including my wife nd kids in my visa aplication bcz my wife is expectd nw a days and other two childrn r also young (6 yrs nd 3 yrs). So i want to move alone to aust and aftr 4,5 yrs when i will be settled well there would like to bring my family there.. that’s y i did not include them as migrating family members. Now there is a question in visa form that "Have u any non-migrating dependents on you?
Now the issue is that if
1) I include my wife plus kids in this visa aplic form as non-migrating dependents then still the CO will ask for their med ,Pcc and passport etc where as my wife cannot afford X-Ray for med due to pregnancy. And if I will wait for the baby delivery then I will have to wait for 6, 7 months. Which is difficult for me as I have no job at the moment and want to move Aust to do some earnings. And now,
2) If I would not include wife and kids in my Visa form as non-migrating dependents then what would be the consequences ? As at the moment I will get benefit that I will have not to provide any med .pcc or passport for my these dependents .
But after 4, 5 years …
3) Would I be able to bring my wife and kids to Australia (on any visa) as they are really depending on me?
Or I could not bring them in future? I mean would the DIAC make any objection like that as I have not shown my dependent in previous visa/EOI forms so I could not apply for these dependents.
Plz help me in this regard I am really in confusion either to include them as non-migrating dependents or not?
Thanks once again and reply from any senior would be appreciated…

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Please answer my query..
I need ur help in my following situation. thanks in advance
Now a days i m preparing my self to apply for a 489 visa class as i had got an invitation las week.
Actually i m jobless since last year and want to move Aust without any delay.
Sencdly i am not including my wife nd kids in my visa aplication bcz my wife is expectd nw a days and other two childrn r also young (6 yrs nd 3 yrs). So i want to move alone to aust and aftr 4,5 yrs when i will be settled well there would like to bring my family there.. that’s y i did not include them as migrating family members. Now there is a question in visa form that "Have u any non-migrating dependents on you?
Now the issue is that if
1) I include my wife plus kids in this visa aplic form as non-migrating dependents then still the CO will ask for their med ,Pcc and passport etc where as my wife cannot afford X-Ray for med due to pregnancy. And if I will wait for the baby delivery then I will have to wait for 6, 7 months. Which is difficult for me as I have no job at the moment and want to move Aust to do some earnings. And now,
-Still you have to do meds ,pcc and passport as non-migrating dependents. You have to wait till the baby is born. you have to support yourself for few months and have to show sufficient funds
2) If I would not include wife and kids in my Visa form as non-migrating dependents then what would be the consequences ? As at the moment I will get benefit that I will have not to provide any med .pcc or passport for my these dependents .
But after 4, 5 years …
- you cant do this. Because, Australian this type of visa would not allow family split.

3) Would I be able to bring my wife and kids to Australia (on any visa) as they are really depending on me?
As you are married and have kids , you cant hide this and if it disclose later your visa might be rejected even after it granted on the grounds of breaching Sections 101 to 105 of the Migration Act 1958.
Or I could not bring them in future? I mean would the DIAC make any objection like that as I have not shown my dependent in previous visa/EOI forms so I could not apply for these dependents.
Plz help me in this regard I am really in confusion either to include them as non-migrating dependents or not?
Thanks once again and reply from any senior would be appreciated…
See the answers in bold letters.

Reactions: bazidkhan

·
Registered
120 Posts
oooooh thats thats really a critical issue and would create major probs in future.. thanks alot for ur kind and effecient reply..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts