Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone!

we applied for 475 regional sponsorship on 22nd august 2009 online!
all documents uploaded took medical on 1st sept and our medicals are finalised today 10th sept!

what happens now will it be long before we get case officer?
or we have case officer now?

also i heard somewhere that a case officer is assigned after 10 days of recieving 1100 form does anyone know anything about this?

thanks james

·
Registered
221 Posts
hello everyone!

we applied for 475 regional sponsorship on 22nd august 2009 online!
all documents uploaded took medical on 1st sept and our medicals are finalised today 10th sept!

what happens now will it be long before we get case officer?
or we have case officer now?

also i heard somewhere that a case officer is assigned after 10 days of recieving 1100 form does anyone know anything about this?

thanks james
hi James,

if your medicals are finalised then you have a case officer, unfortunately its back to the waiting game, everything must be ok or they would have asked for more info, be patient it will happen, where are you heading too?

weelee:clap2:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we contacted diac today by phone they said we dont have case officer.
we asked when to expect a co they said hopefully within the next 2 to 3 weeks!
our application is in the processing area now!because they have recieved the 1100 form,
we asked about medicals finalised does that mean we passed they said we would have to ask a co about the medicals!!

thanks for the reply,its appreciated!!
we are hopefully going to townsville quennsland!

hi James,

if your medicals are finalised then you have a case officer, unfortunately its back to the waiting game, everything must be ok or they would have asked for more info, be patient it will happen, where are you heading too?

weelee:clap2:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Medicals

Hi,

How do you know that your Medicals finalised?? Me too finished Medicals on 07-09-09....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.