Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I've been reading two methods of completing medicals and wanted some clarity on what is the best and speediest method for it.

1. Apply for Medicals before lodging the 190 application. As shown in the attached picture.

or

2. Apply for 190 application, then use 'arrange your medicals' option to get HAP ID and go for medicals before CO allocation.

Please let me know which one is the best option and speeds up the process.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Hi

I've been reading two methods of completing medicals and wanted some clarity on what is the best and speediest method for it.

1. Apply for Medicals before lodging the 190 application. As shown in the attached picture.

or

2. Apply for 190 application, then use 'arrange your medicals' option to get HAP ID and go for medicals before CO allocation.

Please let me know which one is the best option and speeds up the process.

Thanks
@peanut48: I am in the same situation. The image is very helpful. Did you get any response for this ? :confused:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@peanut48: I am in the same situation. The image is very helpful. Did you get any response for this ? :confused:
I'm just following the image. I've got my HAP ID and emedical referral letter. Will do the medicals as soon as I get my state nomination approved.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I'm just following the image. I've got my HAP ID and emedical referral letter. Will do the medicals as soon as I get my state nomination approved.
Awesome. So I too will get my HAP ID & wait until I get invitation. Also, did you start your PCC work ?

·
Registered
887 Posts
I have imported "My health declarations form" into the immi account. what shall i do next to arrange the medical ?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have imported "My health declarations form" into the immi account. what shall i do next to arrange the medical ?
I'm not sure since I did it before the new immiaccount but I would guess yes you have to submit the application and arrange the medicals to receive your HAP id and emedical referral letter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts