Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Dubai now and applying for a employment visa.

My question is .... Can i do a medical check-up in private hospital before check-up in Government Hospital so that my employer may not have to waste all his money on me if i fail in medical test. ( by doing so, i think employer can safe his/her money ).

If any private hospital where i can test in then, suggest me. thank you.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
You should have thought about that before you came out. I guess you could walk into any clinic and pay to have one done but it will not be accepted for the visa process plus I am not sure if how well received it would be at the clinic itself and what sort of questions you would be asked. I would stick it out if I were you.

·
Registered
275 Posts
snmchm said:
I am in Dubai now and applying for a employment visa.

My question is .... Can i do a medical check-up in private hospital before check-up in Government Hospital so that my employer may not have to waste all his money on me if i fail in medical test. ( by doing so, i think employer can safe his/her money ).

If any private hospital where i can test in then, suggest me. thank you.
What are your biggest concerns about having the medical? Why do you feel it necessary to be pre-screened? Say for example you pre-screen shows up something that would mean you fail your medical what do you plan to do next? you sound really concerned. Good luck

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You should have thought about that before you came out. I guess you could walk into any clinic and pay to have one done but it will not be accepted for the visa process plus I am not sure if how well received it would be at the clinic itself and what sort of questions you would be asked. I would stick it out if I were you.

thank you for the response...

I didnt go through any medical test now , but i wish to go one in as a pre-test in a private hospital by self expense. I want to check HIV & T.B as, government hospital usually checking this for visa processing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for those quick response...

so here gonna explain in little more detail.. I know i am fit and fine as usual yet, i would like to do a pre-screen or pre-medical test before facing government hospital to make sure and confirm that i am fit just for self-satisfaction.

Because... usually, i am hearing that some or many employer lost their money in thier employee medical test field. I think here in Dubai, Medical test come next after visa application completed. so if medical test fail then i don;t think employer can claim back their money which he or she spent on visa application.

so therefore, if some one else or me , fail in medical test then its a money waste of employer which i really dn;t wish to happen so..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.