Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, so I need to know what the rules are regarding the use of steroids and whether or not they will screen for them in the medical exam upon entering Dubai. I've searched around but what I found wasn't really any help with regards to the actual medical screening.

Any help on this would be massively appreciated!

Thanks

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Steroids are on the controlled medication list here. I am not sure if they would be tested for in the visa process.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I need to know, whether or not they are tested for, I'm guessing yes if they're taking a urine and blood sample surely?

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
That's what I need to know, whether or not they are tested for, I'm guessing yes if they're taking a urine and blood sample surely?
I'm sure there was quite a long thread on what they test for recently. Try the search engine. If you are taking them for medical reasons, I wonder if an attested letter and script from your doctor would help? If it's for other reasons, then you may want to research how long it takes to get them out of your system.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a look but the link to the government site which says all banned substances wasn't working.. Thanks though I'll have another look

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
I had a look but the link to the government site which says all banned substances wasn't working.. Thanks though I'll have another look
If you can find the thread on here, I remember there's a link in that, but I guess it could be the same one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts