Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks

I'm concidering emmigrating to oz, but wondered if there was anyone on here who has done it and works in the same field as me? I'm a biomedical scientist in scotland, working in a haematlogy laboratory at the moment. The agent said it could take up to 30 months to get everything in place but wanted to know how long it took others with the same qualifications as me.

E

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey folks

I'm concidering emmigrating to oz, but wondered if there was anyone on here who has done it and works in the same field as me? I'm a biomedical scientist in scotland, working in a haematlogy laboratory at the moment. The agent said it could take up to 30 months to get everything in place but wanted to know how long it took others with the same qualifications as me.

E
did you have anysuccess with your inquiry, im an irish biomedical scientist student whos just about to qualify and was tryin to figure it out to

it all seems very expensive

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've not had any response as yet, although I have tried to contact an old work mate who moved over to sydney a few years ago. As for being expensive, the agent was going to cost £4500, but a friend who is moving to USA said it cost her about the same doing it without an agent. Its worth it if you really want to go!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts