1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please see below my timeline

request for Medical request and PCC - 20-march-2015
medicals done 15-apr-2015

please can you advice ,how many days will it take to update ECAS as" medicals received" as till date there is no update

please can moderators advice , what are the other checks that CHC undertakes at this point and how do we get a update from CHC ( my VO is newdelhi)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
medical request and pcc

please see below my timeline

request for Medical request and PCC - 20-march-2015
medicals done 15-apr-2015

please can you advice ,how many days will it take to update ECAS as" medicals received" as till date there is no update

please can moderators advice , what are the other checks that CHC undertakes at this point and how do we get a update from CHC ( my VO is newdelhi)

please can moderators or people familier with this situation kindly provide their input as I need to tak a call on my travel

·
Super Moderator
12,544 Posts
Perhaps you should first decided which country you actually want to move to. Then ask the relevant questions in that country only.:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
5,184 Posts
thanks for your response !
I am patient, but as I said the situation is such that I needed input urgently
Your first post was at 06:00 a.m. in Toronto (the eastern side of Canada) or 03:00 a.m. in Vancouver (the western end of Canada).

Your second post was at 07:26 a.m. in Toronto/04:46 a.m. in Vancouver.

Most people in Canada are either still asleep (Vancouver) or just waking up to get ready for their day (Toronto), so its highly unlikely that anyone would have been up at that time to be online, let alone reading this forum.

It's now 14:08 p.m. in Toronto, so hopefully someone who can answer your question will be along shortly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.