Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
I was requested to attend medical for 190. I have already given my test to the emedical center.
I want to know, do i have to upload any medical reports or documents in elodgement or i just click "Request Complete".
One of the tests of my wife will be done today. So should i wait for a few days till the report is ready and then click request complete or i can do it as soon as my wife gives the test.
Thanks.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Just wait for around 10 days before clicking Request Complete.

Meantime get a confirmation from the hospital too.

Hi Guys,
I was requested to attend medical for 190. I have already given my test to the emedical center.
I want to know, do i have to upload any medical reports or documents in elodgement or i just click "Request Complete".
One of the tests of my wife will be done today. So should i wait for a few days till the report is ready and then click request complete or i can do it as soon as my wife gives the test.
Thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jeeten.
If the medical center confirms their report is complete i can click request complete right? No need to upload any report or document ?

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Nothing to be uploaded from our end.

After the clinic confirms, wait for around 5 days before clicking request complete.

Alternatively, you can also check online that your health results have been submitted by using eMedical Client.

REF: Where can I get information about my results

Thanks Jeeten.
If the medical center confirms their report is complete i can click request complete right? No need to upload any report or document ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts