Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AOA

I have a question, in my login CO is recommending medical and when i click on organizes your health examination link i m getting below message

In our first mail from CO they ask us that this is not your medical and PCC call. Know I have study in forum lot of peoples submit their medical at the time of immigration filing or after some time of immigration initial application submission.

Can anybody help in this regards or rectify my understanding.

Thanks for reply

Regards
Samper

Attachments

·
Registered
837 Posts
AOA

I have a question, in my login CO is recommending medical and when i click on organizes your health examination link i m getting below message

In our first mail from CO they ask us that this is not your medical and PCC call. Know I have study in forum lot of peoples submit their medical at the time of immigration filing or after some time of immigration initial application submission.

Can anybody help in this regards or rectify my understanding.

Thanks for reply

Regards
Samper
You cannot submit medical report to your CO and no one will know your Medical report other than the medical officer and your CO.,

Click on that organize your health examination and fill up the medical form and submit it, you will get a pdf document and take a print of it and go to the medical center (Check DIAC website for your nominated medical center in Pakistan from DIAC) and take the test and YOUR Medical agent will upload the result after 8-10 days!

You can get the PCC before you have a CO for your case and upload it during lodging the other documents

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for reply. when i am clicking on organize your health link i m getting error which screen short already attached in my initial post

·
Registered
837 Posts
Thanks for reply. when i am clicking on organize your health link i m getting error which screen short already attached in my initial post
It must be system error. Check after sometime

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I m getting this from day 1

Regards
Samper

1 - 5 of 5 Posts