Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

I want your expert opinion on my problem.

I am from India and applied for the spouse visa subclass 309 on 17 october, 2011.
My case officer was alloted on 20 December, 2011 and requested me the additional documents.
Then on 8 Feb 2012 , I got a call from my CO that there are some issues in medical and they want me to undergo additional medical tests.

I undergone all the medicals and now waiting for the results.

Does anyone on the forum who have applied for spouse visa had faced such a problem. Kindly enlighten me what woul be the further process and how much time it will take for granting the visa.

Thanks

G

·
That would depend on the medical condition? The health people will be examining the files and they can take quite a while :( did you provide extra supporting information about the medical condition?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would depend on the medical condition? The health people will be examining the files and they can take quite a while :( did you provide extra supporting information about the medical condition?
Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for replying.

I am not having any medical history. I am perfectly healthy. But my X-ray report got some scars in it in the medical test so for the clarification of that embassy people asked for more tests like CT scan, Sputum test etc.

Can you plz tell me how many more months it can take for granting the visa so that I can plan some things.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.