Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What Does this means

The health examinations required for this applicant have not yet been determined. Your case will be referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required. This page will be updated with advice regarding whether health examinations are required to be undertaken. Please note that this will not occur until a case officer investigates your case in line with published processing times for the visa that you have applied for.

Regards
Samper

·
Super Moderator
3,447 Posts
It means your medicals have been referred to the HOC (Health Operations Centre). You may need to undertake additional tests/exams and you'll be advised of what these are if they are needed. However, in many cases, nothing more is needed. It just means you'll have to wait a bit longer for them to be processed.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It means your medicals have been referred to the HOC (Health Operations Centre). You may need to undertake additional tests/exams and you'll be advised of what these are if they are needed. However, in many cases, nothing more is needed. It just means you'll have to wait a bit longer for them to be processed.
Thanks for Reply, but I have not at yet submit my medical or nor my CO ask for this

Regards
Samper

·
Registered
50 Posts
it means nothing..... simply a system glitch and it will keep on changing without any definite reason... don't worry about this

1 - 4 of 4 Posts