Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Wondering about medicals for a American who is preparing to move to OZ.

I seam to recall reading that medicals must be done by a panel doctor that is approved by OZ Immigration.

I see that there are no panel doctors listed remotely close to my area. Which is the state of Nevada.
Which means I would have to travel to another state to get an exam.

my question is- does the medical exam HAVE to be done by a panel doctor?
What should I do? Does this mean I will have to travel out of state to get an exam?

I am planing to wait until/if I am asked for medicals. But as you can see from my location...I need to have a plan in place before.

G

·
Yes you'll have to travel. Medicals can only be carried out by a DIAC approved panel doctor. Some people have to travel and have over night stays but thats the way it is, no way round it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hello

Wondering about medicals for a American who is preparing to move to OZ.

I seam to recall reading that medicals must be done by a panel doctor that is approved by OZ Immigration.

I see that there are no panel doctors listed remotely close to my area. Which is the state of Nevada.
Which means I would have to travel to another state to get an exam.

my question is- does the medical exam HAVE to be done by a panel doctor?
What should I do? Does this mean I will have to travel out of state to get an exam?

I am planing to wait until/if I am asked for medicals. But as you can see from my location...I need to have a plan in place before.
Hi,
Im in the state of New Mexico and i dont see a panel doctor either in albuquerque. so what's the current status of your application and did u have to travel to other state to get your medicals then?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi,
Im in the state of New Mexico and i dont see a panel doctor either in albuquerque. so what's the current status of your application and did u have to travel to other state to get your medicals then?
Hey Guys,

I am just wondering where can I find panel doctor? In 107i doc, it says that Health examinations are conducted by the qualified doctors nominated by the department.

Does the qualified doctors nominated by the department refers to panel doctor?

If so, where can I find the list of panel doctors in different states of USA?

After june 2012 visa changes, Do we still need to check with the panel doctor or
any general doctor is fine?

Any recent experience Please...

Cheers
Sumi.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey Guys,

I am just wondering where can I find panel doctor? In 107i doc, it says that Health examinations are conducted by the qualified doctors nominated by the department.

Does the qualified doctors nominated by the department refers to panel doctor?

If so, where can I find the list of panel doctors in different states of USA?

After june 2012 visa changes, Do we still need to check with the panel doctor or
any general doctor is fine?

Any recent experience Please...

Cheers
Sumi.
United States of America - Panel Doctors

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey Sai

Thanks a lot, We got Panel doctors very near to us. If you wouldn't have shared the info, i might have got my medicals done with the common doctor and then CO might have raised a concern.

Thanks Again!

Cheers
Sumi.
my pleasure.. let's thank expactforum :)

the process should be very simple, once you pay the pre laid fee and complete medicals, they automatically update in the DIAC server within 3 B days.
everything is online.

all the best, and let us know once you have the grant :)

sai

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.