Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any specific thing required for the medical of Non-Migrating dependents except the TRN number?

I have done my medical in advance and would like to go for the medical of my non-migrating dependents (Wife, Son) to save the time.

Appreciate your response

Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
if they are already added in the application then doctor can see them using TRN number
but if not then you need to have HAP ID for them, CO will provide you those HAP IDs

to summarize if CO adds the dependent for Medical then TRN will work as well, doctor will automatically see HAP IDs for them or you can submit HAP IDs as well if you have it.

hope it helps.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if they are already added in the application then doctor can see them using TRN number
but if not then you need to have HAP ID for them, CO will provide you those HAP IDs

to summarize if CO adds the dependent for Medical then TRN will work as well, doctor will automatically see HAP IDs for them or you can submit HAP IDs as well if you have it.

hope it helps.
Thank you coolkhu. my stupid agent did not add them in my visa application. we have submitted Form 1023 for adding the non-migrating dependent in the application. CO might not included them by now. Based on you response, I think I should wait CO's call for the medical.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes you have to wait for CO then, he/she can provide the HAP IDs or update the system so they can reflect using TRN as well.

This is as per my knowledge, @seniors, please correct if i have missed any point.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts