Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Experts,

I received an email from the CO about 3 weeks ago to undergo my health check up.
The check up was done and submitted about 20 days ago.

In the request, the CO mentioned to provide a response in writing for which, I also mailed the CO and informed that the health examination is completed. As I was using e-medical, the status said "Health finalized and not required to contact the department regarding this matter". However, following the instructions from the request email to provide a written response, I wrote to the CO about 1 week ago.

The status of my "Health, evidence of" still says "Requested" and there is no further communication from the department.

Should I take the information form downloaded from the eMedical client saying my reports are submitted and attach to my application? I have not done that yet though. Anything else I need to do ? Or just wait?

Are they on Christmas holidays already? :)

Appreciate any inputs.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Hi Experts,

I received an email from the CO about 3 weeks ago to undergo my health check up.
The check up was done and submitted about 20 days ago.

In the request, the CO mentioned to provide a response in writing for which, I also mailed the CO and informed that the health examination is completed. As I was using e-medical, the status said "Health finalized and not required to contact the department regarding this matter". However, following the instructions from the request email to provide a written response, I wrote to the CO about 1 week ago.

The status of my "Health, evidence of" still says "Requested" and there is no further communication from the department.

Should I take the information form downloaded from the eMedical client saying my reports are submitted and attach to my application? I have not done that yet though. Anything else I need to do ? Or just wait?

Are they on Christmas holidays already? :)

Appreciate any inputs.

Thanks.
Guess you need to wait. What did you write to CO. Should have helped if you asked that 'medicals are done, have you received it' so that CO can say yes/no
Also make sure hospital uploaded your results, confirm from them - sometime they say its done but its not.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply "superm".

I have mentioned the following in the email to the CO:

My wife and I were asked to undergo health examinations for subclass 189 VISA ( Application ID: balh blah blah ).
We have both completed the health examinations and the status of the same in the ImmiAccount indicates as 'finalized'.

I understand that this response might not be necessary as the ImmiAccount "Meeting the health requirements" section mentions there is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter.
However, I wanted to abide by the instructions provided in the Request Letter. If I am wrong in my understanding in anyway, kindly excuse me.

It is confirmed the hospital has submitted because I see that my "Meeting the health requirements" says that the health for both applicants as finalized.

All fine here? Anything else needs to be done / attached (submission form from eMedical client) ?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Your mail was very polite and on-point.
Just wait a little.
If the routine processing for your application has been completed, then you will get you grant soon. I the routine processing has not been completed, then you just have to wait a little while.
You are almost there.
cheers.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Yup - seems like you are almost there! Just a bit wait!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts