Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Team,

i have lodged my visa application on 29th March 2015. I have done my medical almost a week back (18th April). But My visa application page progress status against "Health, Evidence of" is still showing as "Recommended". When checked with the local clinic, they told that they have already uploaded the document.

How much time will til take to change the status?

Regards,
Harish S

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Did they say when did they upload? They probably uploaded only this week. It can take a few days to 5 days for the status to change. Even after that if it does not change, call them up @ +61 7 3136 7000 (preferably during early hours), provide them your TRN and ask them if medicals have indeed been finalized for your application or is there any further process(es) that you need to undertake as far as your medicals are concerned.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hello Harish,

Even in my case there was a wait time of 10 days and it would be frustrating, I understand. But when I called the local hospital where I performed the tests, they did mention the same. So even if they have uploaded, DIAC takes few extra days to reflect on their website. So there is absolutely nothing to worry about it....Take Care!

Reactions: harishsidhartha

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you team. This waiting period is really frustrating....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts