Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I have changed my employer and have moved to Dubai recently. I do not have medical insurance card as yet. I need to visit a doctor is there any place in Dubai where i can have medical check up for free or with nominal fee (as i cant afford huge fees).

(There was a medical center in Ajman where less privileged people can get medical check up for very nominal price.

Please guide

Regards
Munim Anis

·
Registered
123 Posts
I had the same issue when my previous employer cancelled my insurance card and i had to go to a doctor for some medical check, i searched in google but couldn't find anything then one of my roomate told this clinic having a Pakistani doctor, i went there and told him the scenario and luckily he understood and reduced the price fairly, the name is Talat Medical Center in Najda Street but i m not sure about anyone in Dubai. Better you can ask verbally someone around your area or in your friend circle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.