Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am going to sponsor my husband in Dubai. I would like to where he should go to get a medical check. I understand it needs to be a Ministry of Health approved medical center.

Thanks,

Senora

·
Registered
845 Posts
Your PRO at work should be able to assist you. If you are under a free zone visa then I *think* [don't know for sure] they will want you to go to a centre in that free zone. regardless though, they should be able to point one out for you.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm just back from my medical - mrfickle is sponsoring me and the juniors. His PRO did the online application for us, double checked we had all the right paperwork and sent us off to the medical centre over in knowledge village. HIs office is in JLT and everyone is being sent to the same medical centre so I'm not sure if each centre covers a specific area.

As Sammylou says, best ask your PRO for help.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi

I am going to sponsor my husband in Dubai. I would like to where he should go to get a medical check. I understand it needs to be a Ministry of Health approved medical center.

Thanks,

Senora
I had my medical at the free zone centre 3 weeks ago, very simple process , 1 scan of the chest and a sample of blood, 3 days later a certificate. I understand as the other guys say you need your PRO to arrange this , but this centre is great as there are only ever a few people in the queue. Same with the Free Zone emirates ID card centre , small queues and efficent service .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts