Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one done Medicals recently before applying for Visa?

What is the process? Do we need HAP ID for the Medicals? If yes, how to generate the HAP ID?

I have submitted MY HEALTH DECLARATIONS application however no where I am able to see the HAP IDs? Is there any subsequent step after submitting MY HEALTH DECLARATIONS application online to generate HAP ID?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Has any one done Medicals recently before applying for Visa?

What is the process? Do we need HAP ID for the Medicals? If yes, how to generate the HAP ID?

I have submitted MY HEALTH DECLARATIONS application however no where I am able to see the HAP IDs? Is there any subsequent step after submitting MY HEALTH DECLARATIONS application online to generate HAP ID?

Open the Health declaration applcation in your ImmiAccount. You should see a "view health assessmet" option on the panel on left. Print the referral letter from there; it will have the HAP ID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Open the Health declaration applcation in your ImmiAccount. You should see a "view health assessmet" option on the panel on left. Print the referral letter from there; it will have the HAP ID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Parth.

Do we need to submit My Health Declaration form to the department first? Do they approve the application and then HAP ID is generated?

What is the current application status for you?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Thanks Parth.

Do we need to submit My Health Declaration form to the department first? Do they approve the application and then HAP ID is generated?

What is the current application status for you?
HAP ID is generated right away; no approval needed from DIBP. Just print the referral letter and book an appointment at a nearest panel physician, and get the tests done. The physician will upload the reports within a few days, which will show up on your ImmiAccount.

Ive done my medical tests yesterday; lodging the Visa application this weekend.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HAP ID is generated right away; no approval needed from DIBP. Just print the referral letter and book an appointment at a nearest panel physician, and get the tests done. The physician will upload the reports within a few days, which will show up on your ImmiAccount.

Ive done my medical tests yesterday; lodging the Visa application this weekend.
I am still struggling with the My Health Declaration.

Can you please explain the detailed step by step activities (after creation of ImmiAccount) you did for generating the referral letter?

Also how would we know which all medical tests are required for you and your family?

·
Registered
577 Posts
I am still struggling with the My Health Declaration.

Can you please explain the detailed step by step activities (after creation of ImmiAccount) you did for generating the referral letter?

Also how would we know which all medical tests are required for you and your family?
1. Login into your Immiaccount
2. Click on New Application
3. Click on Health
4. Click on MyHealth Declarations
5. Fill the 9 page form and submit it
6. You can see your Health application as "submitted" on Immiaccount homepage
7. Click on it
8. Click on View Details
9. You should see your name with your Date of Birth on left hand side
10. Click on your name
11. Click on "View Health Assessment" under it
12. You should see an option to print your Referral letter. The HAP ID will be in this letter. Print it out and book your medical appointment citing this HAP ID. Take this letter with you along with your passport to the physician for your medical tests.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1. Login into your Immiaccount
2. Click on New Application
3. Click on Health
4. Click on MyHealth Declarations
5. Fill the 9 page form and submit it
6. You can see your Health application as "submitted" on Immiaccount homepage
7. Click on it
8. Click on View Details
9. You should see your name with your Date of Birth on left hand side
10. Click on your name
11. Click on "View Health Assessment" under it
12. You should see an option to print your Referral letter. The HAP ID will be in this letter. Print it out and book your medical appointment citing this HAP ID. Take this letter with you along with your passport to the physician for your medical tests.
Thanks a lot for your help. I am able to complete steps 1 to 11 however I am not able to print the Referral letter (step 12). Not sure if it takes few days for this to be enabled as I submitted my application last night only.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Thanks a lot for your help. I am able to complete steps 1 to 11 however I am not able to print the Referral letter (step 12). Not sure if it takes few days for this to be enabled as I submitted my application last night only.
Do you see anything as "Organize health examinations"? After clicking it, and answering a few questions about your health history, you should be able to print the referral letter.

·
Registered
18 Posts
If you still haven't achieved success then try with a different web browser.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks All. Now its working fine.

I had another query though. Will we get to know the results of Medical tests? If yes then how many days it takes for the results to be available.

My spouse had a medical history however she is perfectly fine now. The intention is to make sure that we all have passed the medical test before we lodge our Visa application and pay for the Visa fees.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks All. Now its working fine.

I had another query though. Will we get to know the results of Medical tests? If yes then how many days it takes for the results to be available.

My spouse had a medical history however she is perfectly fine now. The intention is to make sure that we all have passed the medical test before we lodge our Visa application and pay for the Visa fees.
Hello Meavin

Did you get response to this question?

Many thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Friends,

1. I have filled the health examination form and have a query on "Does this applicant have a national identity". For Indian citizens we can give aadhar card details but the application also expects issue and expiry dates. What needs to be filled in it as Aadhar card does not have any dates.
2. what would happen if we select NO for "Does this applicant have a national identity". Does it have any negative impact.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi Friends,

1. I have filled the health examination form and have a query on "Does this applicant have a national identity". For Indian citizens we can give aadhar card details but the application also expects issue and expiry dates. What needs to be filled in it as Aadhar card does not have any dates.
2. what would happen if we select NO for "Does this applicant have a national identity". Does it have any negative impact.
1. If you clearly see, aadhaar card has an issue date. You can keep the expiry date blank. In fact, you can keep the issue date also blank. Its not a mandatory field

2. Why do you want to mention it as No.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hello Meavin

Did you get response to this question?

Many thanks
AFter 5-7 days of medical, login to Immiaccount and click on medical application link.
It will show current status of exam which could be either "Assessment in progress" OR "Medical clearance provided" OR "Further tests suggested".

·
Registered
22 Posts
1. If you clearly see, aadhaar card has an issue date. You can keep the expiry date blank. In fact, you can keep the issue date also blank. Its not a mandatory field

2. Why do you want to mention it as No.

Though they are not mandatory, when we click on Confirm button it asks for the dates and highlights it in RED. Because of below reasons kept it as NO.

1. I did check Adhar card it does not have an issue date.
2. My spouse surname is not updated in Aadhar card but carries my surname in passport. though this might cause a problem.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Though they are not mandatory, when we click on Confirm button it asks for the dates and highlights it in RED. Because of below reasons kept it as NO.

2. My spouse surname is not updated in Aadhar card but carries my surname in passport. though this might cause a problem.
Add the doc details which has an issue date. Aadhaar and other such docs which dont carry issue can still be added via other sections where issue date is not mandatory. You can also use additional info sections of Form 80 and Form 1221 to add these kind of information

·
Registered
81 Posts

In my case, I kept expiry date as blank and it didn't give any problem.

On the aadhaar card, issue date (or Probably card printing date) is written on the left side vertically.

Giving aadhaar card in your case should not be a problem. I am assuming you will giving an affidavit it for change of name.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Cost for medical

Hi

Can someone let me know the cost for the medicals in India (for self, spouse and 4 yr old kid). I am from Chennai

Regards

·
Registered
22 Posts
In my case, I kept expiry date as blank and it didn't give any problem.

On the aadhaar card, issue date (or Probably card printing date) is written on the left side vertically.

Giving aadhaar card in your case should not be a problem. I am assuming you will giving an affidavit it for change of name.

Used print date and it resolved the problem. Even if we don't provide dates it is accepting the application, my bad.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts